The skirt is curtesy of my sister Rainbow. Thanks. I also promised mom a pictures of the boys in the Superman capes Rainbow made but she'll have to wait, I don't have a picture yet.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Mom's Request
Mom wanted more wanted more pictures of Anna - here you go mom!
The skirt is curtesy of my sister Rainbow. Thanks. I also promised mom a pictures of the boys in the Superman capes Rainbow made but she'll have to wait, I don't have a picture yet.


Twin pregnancy was hard for me. During the pregnancy I swore up and done we weren't going to have any more kids. After all it was a miracle we had the boys. When the boys turned one, they must have been cute, because Tim and I laid in bed one day and said "Lets have another baby, we'll have a girl and she'll have blue eyes". Well we did have a girl and she does have blue eyes...for now. We're sure they will turn brown though.
The skirt is curtesy of my sister Rainbow. Thanks. I also promised mom a pictures of the boys in the Superman capes Rainbow made but she'll have to wait, I don't have a picture yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved the picture of the light fixture over the table. I'm sure you know that Korbin did the same exact thing too. I can't believe how big Anna is getting. It seems too fast. Those are adorable pictures of her all dressed up and her hair-do one. I love seeing pics and hearing how you are doing.
she is adorable!! happy new year to you and your family.
Post a Comment