Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anna Banana

The baby loves to smile. She's a joy to have in our lives. She even wakes up smiling. Sure she cries and it's not always easy but mostly it is and I couldn't ask for a better baby.
This picture was taken a week after the first ones. I can't believe how much they change in a short amount of time.

5 comments:

The 3 Nomads said...

She is so adorable!! I love her hair and smiles!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh my she is getting so cute. Look at that huge smile. I love the pic with all three kids those boys are getting BIG!!!!

Lisa Brown said...

I love the new baby mohawk she is spoting in the first pictures :). And I really love that ribbon in her hair.

Ashley Breinholt said...

She is such a cutie!! I love all of her hair!

Our son Kade said...

I was just catching up with your blog. :) Great pictures and stories, I love reading about your fam and what you've been up to! :)