Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nap time has been going really well for the past months, that was until Isaac became more mobile and can now pull himself up in his crib. At first he would become really upset when put down in his crib and I left the room. He would cry until he was exhausted.



Now he moves closer to Asher's crib and talks to him until one of them decides to go to sleep. Asher also has started a new habit. He has always been a back sleeper, but lately he will immediately roll to his stomach and look over his bumper for Isaac. I think he know that he can delay his nap and play with Isaac before sleeping. I guess most moms with multiple children have the same problem. It was kind of frustrating at first, but now I just view it as bonding time for them.

I'm not sure why Isaac has his blanket in his mouth in this picture, but you can see Asher to the right peeking his little head over the bumper.


And, finally, a picture of my handsome little men before church last Sunday. I'm not sure why I get so many people that say they look identical. But a few months ago I asked a women in the doctor's office if her twins were identical. She looked at me funny and said that they were a girl and a boy. Yes - I know that boys and girls can't be identical, but they both looked like boys to me, were dressed alike, and the really looked similar. I should have known better being a mom to twins myself, but I pretty much stick my foot in my mouth on a daily basis, so I'm used to it.



2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I am totally laughing about the little head popping up over the bumer pad! That is priceless. And today my kids played in their cribs for almost and hour at naptime. But other days they go down right away. Ya just never know.

Stocking Family said...

Your boys are so cute and growing up so fast. I have always struggled when it comes to sleep with my children
Melissa