In this picture Asher is holding a night-light. He walked into the room with a huge smile on his face holding the light up so we could see it. He was very proud he was able to take it out of the light socket. How can I tell him "no" when he is so cute!
A little scrape between the eyebrows. The hard-knocks of being a walking baby.
And a picture of Isaac for good measure.
Also, a note on "Karma". A few weeks ago Tim pointed out a 20 dollar bill in the isle at Walmart. I picked it up and gave it to the closest cashier. I felt good about the small gesture (even though Tim deserves all the credit). I had forgotten about it until we were on the receiving end of a Good Samaritan. Today I slipped $40 in my coat pocket and didn't zip it up. We were in a hurry to get to the store but I still should have taken the time to put it in my wallet. When we got in the store a lady tracked me down and held up two 20's. She asked if they were mine, I checked in my pocket and sure enough the money was gone. I thanked her and took the money. It would have been terrible to get up to the cashiers and have no money to pay for our stuff. I'm so grateful for people who do the right thing. I hope the woman who found our money will also be helped by a stranger one day and remember the good deed she did for us.
1 comment:
Hey Tammy,
I found Rainbows blog and now I linked over to yours! I can't believe the twins are getting so big it seems like just yesterday we were helping you feed them when you guys came to the hospital when Jakob was there! They are too cute! We also have a blog it is thephelpsphamily33.blogspot.com
Post a Comment