Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy talk-ey talk-ey

My boys don't talk much. Maybe I should have read to them more but I do love hearing them babble. Asher has a wider vocabulary and says a lot of words. His newest is "stuck". He uses it all the time. He says "stuck" when he can't get his shoe off, when he can't get up on a chair or couch, when there is a cup of juice on the counter, when he is mad because he's in his car seat and wants to be unstrapped, when a toy of his is not cooperating with him, etc.

Isaac has phrases he likes to use over and over. Lately he says "d'you seeeeeee". He'll say "d'you seeeeee? uh-oh, okay, oh yeah!" over and over. Today he's saying "hiiiii, hiiiii, hiiiii". Yesterday it way "bye......bye........bye....." enthusiastic and happily. That was when I told him to say bye to daddy. Then he would cry because he realized Tim left. Then a few more happy "byes" and then more crying.

I love hearing their voices and I don't worry too much about their vocabulary. I see their intelligence in their eyes. And I love being their mom! But I do let them watch too much t.v. Asher can name all of the Mickey Mouse characters.

No comments: